Christmas Holidays: Winter Wonders
Join us to continue your seasonal celebrations as we create stunning Winter Wonder Window Scenes in this creative and relaxing workshop.
Two sessions | 10.30am - 12.00pm & 2.00pm - 3.30 pm
Location: Studio (2nd floor)
Designed for age 5+, but all are welcome
We will use contact paper, tissue paper and add finishing touches using black card to create beautiful silhouette imagery. The finished scenes can be hung on your windows at home to allow the natural light to shine through and highlight the colourful creations you have made together.
Each child will receive their own box of creative resources, all of which will be sanitized beforehand, to ensure your health and safety during this playful experience.
A member of our Learning Team will be on hand to help, give advice and encourage creative minds during this 90-minute workshop.
Booking in advance is essential to ensure we remain within our safe capacity to allow for social distancing.
Covid-19 Safety Measures
We want you to feel safe and assured that attending our workshops will enable you to have a fun and engaging experience with your children. Here is what we are doing to ensure this for you:
- Workshops are bookable in advance only. This way we can guarantee we are within our capacity for the space we are using and set the room up to suit the number of people booked on.
- Visitors will not be permitted to enter the workshop if they have not booked in advance.
- Hand sanitation stations will be available upon entering the room.
- Each family, from the same household, will have their own dedicated workstation, with social distancing in place between you and the next workstation.
- Each child will receive their own dedicated kit to work with, which will have been cleaned beforehand using antibacterial products and stored in a way to keep them clean and sanitized until the time comes for your child to use their kit.
- The workshop location has gone through a thorough deep clean and continues to be cleaned thoroughly after each use.
- A member of staff will be with you throughout the workshop, wearing a clear face visor and will keep a safe distance from you whilst guiding you, talking to you and helping you to have an enjoyable experience.
- If you have any concerns or questions prior to booking/attending this workshop please contact email@example.com (Family Learning Officer).