World Book Day
Join us for a sensory storytelling experience as we celebrate World Book Day with a retelling of June Crebbin’s story ‘The Train Ride’.
Make the most of this annual event by taking part in our Mini Makers and Mini Museum Engineer sessions on the same day themed on this story.
Drop in* | £1 per child, including babies
Designed for age 0 - 4
Suitable for children aged newborn – 4, this activity will lead your little ones through an immersive sensory experience exploring colour, sound and song to bring the story to life. Make the most of this annual event by taking part in our Mini Makers session on the same day themed on this story.
*spaces are available on a first-come, first-serve basis
Covid-19 Safety Measures
We want you to feel safe and assured that attending our Sensory Stories and Rhymes sessions will enable you to have a fun and engaging experience with your children. Here is what we are doing to ensure this for you:
- Hand sanitation stations will be available upon entering and exiting from the activities.
- Hand sanitiser available throughout the session.
- A member of Learning Team will be facilitating the session, monitoring the safety of the environment, but above all else they will be smiling, happy and relaxed to keep your children happy and relaxed too.
- All resources and high touch points to be thoroughly cleaned at the end of each session.
- If you have any concerns or questions prior to attending this session please contact email@example.com (Family Learning Officer).