Christmas Holidays: Winter Origami
Join us for some seasonal celebrations as we craft handmade three-dimensional sculptures from origami paper.
Taking inspiration from the old ancient art of origami, with this fun activity using special folding techniques and colours to draw your designs.
Take these delightful decorations of art home with you on the day, or perhaps give to a friend or family member as a Christmas keepsake. We will provide simple design patterns for younger children, and more challenging designs for older children so there is something suitable for all (and of course the adults can play and learn too).
Drop-in | £2.50 per child
Designed for age 3+, but all are welcome, under 3s are free
Covid-19 Safety Measures
We want you to feel safe and assured that attending our Christmas workshops will enable you to have a fun and engaging experience with your children. Here is what we are doing to ensure this for you:
- Hand sanitation stations will be available upon entering and exiting from the activities.
- Hand sanitiser available throughout the session.
- A member of Learning Team will be facilitating the session, monitoring the safety of the environment, but above all else they will be smiling, happy and relaxed to keep your children happy and relaxed too.
- Test & Trace system QR code to be available as you enter the museum.
- All resources and high touch points to be thoroughly cleaned at the end of each session.
- If you have any concerns or questions prior to booking/attending this session please contact email@example.com (Family Learning Officer).