The Herbert Art Gallery & Museum has a range of features designed to improve accessibility.
- There is level access to each gallery floor and transfer between floors by lift.
- There are accessible toilets on both ground and first floors.
- Baby-change facilities are on the ground floor. The Herbert is proud to be breastfeeding friendly.
- Gallery text panels and printed information has been designed to be easy to read.
- Please note that Gallery lighting conditions vary between exhibition areas.
A Visitor's Guide to the Museum
Enjoy this brief guide to accessing the Herbert Art Gallery & Museum for visitors with additional needs.
Parking for Blue Badge holders is on Bayley Lane opposite the entrance to the Herbert.
For more information please call 024 7623 7521.
Why not pick up the guide and a range of Sensory Backpacks to support you during your visit! Please enquire at reception to find out more.
Changing Places Facilities
The nearest Changing Places toilets are a short distance away located at:
Coventry Central Library, Smithford Way, CV1 1FY
The Wave, New Union St, CV1 2PS