Christmas Early Years Celebrations
‘Tis the season to sing with Santa and enjoy a Christmas story.
Three sessions | 10.30am – 11.00am & 11.30am – 12.00pm & 12.30am – 1.00pm
Location: Covered Court
Designed for age 0-4
As part of our regular weekly Sensory Stories and Rhymes sessions we will be retelling the famous story ‘The Night Before Christmas’ (Tuesday 8 December) and Father Christmas is taking time out of his busy schedule to visit us and sing along with lots of festive nursery rhymes (Tuesday 15 December).
Both sessions will include our usual games with sensory boxes filled with items for your little ones to play with. Each sensory box and its contents will be sanitized beforehand, to ensure your health and safety during this playful experience.
Booking in advance is essential to ensure we remain within our safe capacity to allow for social distancing.
Covid-19 Safety Measures
We want you to feel safe and assured that attending our Sensory Stories and Rhymes sessions will enable you to have a fun and engaging experience with your children. Here is what we are doing to ensure this for you:
- Sessions are bookable in advance only. This way we can guarantee we are within our capacity for the space we are using and provide you with a socially distanced, playful environment.
- Visitors will not be permitted to enter the session if they have not booked in advance.
- Hand sanitation stations will be available upon entering the space.
- Each family, from the same household, will have their own dedicated space, with social distancing in place between you and the next group.
- Each child will receive their own dedicated sensory goody box to play with, which will have been cleaned beforehand using antibacterial products and stored in a way to keep them clean and sanitized until the time comes for your child to use their resources.
- The session location has gone through a thorough deep clean and continues to be cleaned thoroughly after each use.
- A member of staff will be facilitating the session, wearing a clear face visor and will keep a safe distance from you. Above all else they will be smiling, happy and relaxed to keep your children happy and relaxed too.
- If you have any concerns or questions prior to booking/attending this session please contact email@example.com (Family Learning Officer).